Uncertainty

Photo Painted as a DIY project


The pages remained blank yesterday.
Scattered thoughts, did they cloud me.
What is to life, they asked of me?
What is to love, you seek?


Life has taken a turn each time
On stranger roads did it trod.
Familiarity bred, with uncertainty at first,
Now I embrace the open road.


Of many a things to be seen,
And many a things to be done,
A journey for life embarked on
Divergent paths merging into one.


Led neither by you, nor me,
Let's walk along hand in hand,
Explore the walkways up ahead
Discovering and finding new land.


Unexpected it still remains in my heart,
A pleasant surprise, the way you met me,
Sitting by each other in this manner today,
The road to happiness do we see.


The pages they slowly fill along,
Scattered thoughts, they're taking shape.
What is to life, they know now.
What is to love, it's you, they say.

Comments