Creative juices

Nothing is ever constant. Change is inevitable. 


I look back at the way I was before I met you. So much of me has changed. I did different things then. Perhaps I had more to say to myself then than I do now. I wrote poetry. Little things inspired me and compelled me to jot down a line or two. Even if it were a mundane thing. 

Here I am now. My creativity lost. There is poetry in life today. Yet I refuse to see it. Responsibilities, worry and a constant run to get things done one time have blanketed me. It leaves absolutely no time for my soul to think. To dwell on thoughts about life the way I did before. 

And I know, you have it worse.

You have stopped doing the things you did before. I sense it and am aware of the way you have adapted to having me around in your life. There is only so much time we both have. Maybe it's time to rectify that. Let's change again for the better. Let's get our creative juices flowing once again. Don on our thinking caps.Become that person who we both fell in love with!

It is a long process. Knowing how far we have come. Knowing the things we both have in store. Let's just stop thinking about the future us, worrying about the things we have been worrying about and concentrate more on now!

~S 

P.S. Must check out: Baby how blue can you get, B.B KING.

Comments