A Long way to go!

It is with great and utmost uneasiness that I am able to admit to people that I am married. Not because it causes me any discomfort of that sort, but it is difficult to believe that I am. It does not feel like a marriage most times perhaps because I always thought marriage would restrict you. However, In our marriage the restrictions which I have are only my own mental barriers.

Slowly I have learnt to open up my heart and feel that warmth of trust seeping into my bones. I couldn't have done it if you hadn't been exactly the way you are right now. Now I'm not saying that it's been all perfection and fabulous, but perhaps even if begrudgingly at first, I tried some changes, now I welcome them with a broader mind. Driving you nuts in the process as well, I'm sure!

But you know what babe, we have a long way to go from now. I can hardly say it is the beginning anymore. It is the process, as you love to say.


We are going to have an insane number of fights, we will probably get crazier over the years, when we have kid(s?), when we grow old, when we lose our sanity. We would probably have a thousand arguments and disagreements about everything under the sky, And finally come to a mutual understanding, where we are both satisfied( i.e. after all of the fighting and all). This is what I have learnt in the past one year; this is what I have known of you! And I love every bit of it. I love every bit of you.

I was saving this post for the anniversary at first, but you know how fidgety I get when I write something on the blog :P

It was poetry at first that did bind us together,
It is poetry that we exist..
Conversations which made sense, or perhaps not,
Our words remain in the end..

Happy two years of our love,babe.

~ S


PS: I'm sorry I rated you low in the test we gave each other, I didn't really mean it.

Comments