Being Lazy


How can you drive me mad in one moment and make me feel helpless a moment later with just a tiny frown on your face?

If I knew what I'd been getting into before I got married to you, I would have probably run in the opposite direction. I don't like facing my fears. I don't bond too well with the idea of talking things out.  I don't want to sit and solve things in an orderly manner. Yet I try now.

Sometimes it is a quality of the other person that pushes you to the edge. Yet we forget that the other person has been that way and shall probably remain to be that way for the rest of their lives. It is to say, hate the crime and not the criminal. Only in this case you gotta love the *criminal* if I could say so. And I do. Very much. 

It is only when I find myself wanting to do things for you that I would probably never do for anyone that I realise how much I love you. Not that I had any doubts before but its just a natural feeling with you. To do things. Somehow your happiness makes me want to do things in the manner you'd like as oppososed to my personal way. Is that what love is?

Of course I had too many ideas and concepts (read misconceptions) about marriage. I'm discovering new ways to deal with things everyday. That is what I love about us. To be honest, there have been moments and there have been moments where I have wanted to run. Somethings about you I just can't seem to understand. But thats what makes you you. And I love you for those things as well ( as much as they make me mad)

~S

Comments