Because!

Not each time there has to be a purpose to writing. Sometimes we write to remember; sometimes we write to forget. Sometimes it is to ease our thoughts; sometimes it is to express our serenity. Sometimes it is to put to paper what we cannot say; sometimes it is to ink those words to eternity.

If I had to jot down the myriad emotions running through me today, I couldn’t. Yet I wish to express it to you somehow. To tell you I love you, irrevocably. That I care about you, more than I have ever cared about someone. That you drive me insane most times. That being with you is all I think of. Somehow all my words can’t seem to contain this madness I feel I for you.

Perhaps you know already, yet I need to tell it to you.

I love you.

~S


P.S: At the cost of being repetitive and stealing words :P

Comments