Snippets

The past few days have been eventful to say the least! Turbulent times! Emotionally volatile! Coming to terms with a few things in life, that I never could have imagined even in my wildest dreams. Life! Reminds us of how fragile we really are. How the smallest of things can affect us and change our perception and outlook toward things.

I don’t feel a lot of things these days. Or maybe I do but I am unable to collect my thoughts and feelings. With so many things playing in my head, I find myself in a muddle. I lash out in my confusion and anxiety without thinking twice of its implication. I know I become unreasonable, illogical and moody. (I'm sure you're adding to the list mentally)

At least one of us has been calm and composed. Talking to you makes me a whole lot calmer, relaxed and happy! Even though you tease me and derive a kind of sadistic pleasure in my annoyance and irritation. You know you do with that devilish laughter! But you make me want to laugh and sing all the time, despite it all.

You're the only right in my life right now. For which I can't thank you enough! 

I bet you're grinning and gloating about how awesome you are, so I'm going to stop now! I love you! Just in case I don't say it enough. Which I do, but still..

I love you!

~S

Comments